Hello friends! How is your week going? The outdoor temperatures here have plummeted which has caused a few complications for me, ah the joys of winter. Yesterday I woke up to a dead car battery for the second time in a week, and enough was enough. After a quick planning meeting at church in the morning (during which I left my car running), I headed off to the auto part store and got a new battery. We are in for a major snow storm this week and I didn't want to take any more chances. But the battery, and a few other unexpected details, conspired to overtake my day which meant I didn't have time to visit with you yesterday. I missed you! Today, I'm making up for lost time with this delicious white chocolate strawberry crescent roll recipe – it is a sweet pick me up after a busy and slightly frustrating day.
I have been brainstorming dessert ideas around here… Valentine's Day just calls for sweet treats and I've had fun planning a few new recipes this year. Today I'm sharing a White Chocolate & Strawberry Crescent Roll recipe which is simple and delicious – my two favorite things when cooking!
This treat comes together in just minutes and doesn't require too many ingredients, which add up to more reasons to love it.
To make these, first unroll the crescent from the tube. Add a small smear of strawberry jelly to the wide end, and drop on a few white chocolate chips, and finally a few mini marshmallows.
Roll up and place on a baking sheet (I lined mine with parchment paper). I tried to shape mine into little heart shapes hoping they would retain the form but sadly that part of the experiment didn't work.
Despite the fact that it doesn't look like a little heart, this pastry certainly stole mine. It is sweet, warm, and delectable. I hope you will give this dish a try, it is delicious in the morning or the evening.
White Chocolate Strawberry Crescent Roll Recipe
- Crescent rolls in a tube from your grocer's refrigerated section
- Strawberry jam/jelly
- White chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Unroll crescent rolls from tube, separate into triangles.
- Place a small smear of jam on the wide end of the triangle. Drop a few white chocolate chips and mini marshmallows on top of jam.
- Roll wide end towards thin end and curve to form a crescent shape.
- Place filled crescents on a parchment lined baking sheet. Space rolls about 2" apart on sheet.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes or until golden brown and oozing gooey deliciousness!