Looking to add some barnyard charm to your home or hen house? Then you're gonna love my Farm Fresh Chicken SVG! A beautiful and sweet Cricut Craft.
This chicken SVG is ready to cut with your Cricut or other cutting machine.
You can cut this out of vinyl and apply it to a mug or turn it into a sign.
You can also cut it with iron-on vinyl and embellish your own farmhouse napkins and tea towels!
As always, this SVG is FREE to subscribers for the first weekend that it's released. If you're a subscriber click here before Sunday night to nab yours, because after that it's only available in the shop – though I must say, it's still a great deal in the shop!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but it won't cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Supplies you Need to Make a Farmhouse style mug with Cricut
- Farm Fresh Chicken SVG (you can download my design for free through Sunday using the link at the bottom of this post or get it here in my shop.)
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker (or another cutting machine that accepts SVG files)
- Permanent Vinyl
- Ceramic Mug
- Alcohol & Cotton Ball
How to Make a Farmhouse style Mug with Cricut
Mugs are so easy to make with your Cricut. There are just a few easy tips to help your project turn out well and last.
- Download the Farm Fresh Chicken SVG file.
- Upload it to your Cricut Design Space software (or other software).
- Size it as you desire to fit your mug.
- Place your vinyl material on the mat.
- Click Make It and cut the vinyl.
- While the machine is cutting, use a cotton ball and alcohol to prepare the mug surface. This is an important step. Small amounts of oil or dirt can dramatically affect how well the vinyl will adhere to the surface of the mug, so I encourage you to not skip this step.
- Peel the vinyl off of the mat and place it on the mug. I like to use a brayer to help ensure really good contact between the vinyl and the mug.
- Step back and enjoy your creation!
Vinyl mugs won't last forever unfortunately but with some TLC and gentle care you can enjoy it for quite some time, so hand-washing is highly recommended.
Get Your Farm Fresh Chicken SVG Design!