This summer add some fun to your gatherings without too much work. (Yes, please!) Nothing says party like cheery flags fluttering in the breeze. With this DIY Printable Party Bunting for Summer, you can make yours as short or as long as you need for your space. Make one strand or make multiples!
This floral bunting is part of my Summer Blooms August 2020 Celebrating Everyday Life Craft Club collection. As a member, you receive this design (and so many more) included with your membership. But if membership isn't right for you at the moment, you can also find this design in my shop here.
The August collection also includes a set of scripture printables, a greeting card, and a set of drink coasters!
It's no secret that I love a reason, any reason, to celebrate. Are you like that too? It can be fun sometimes to pull out all the stops and go big with a party theme, but what about those in-between moments? Those times when you want to elevate your gathering but you don't want to spend hours and hours crafting and prepping? When you just want a quick win that's going to add some pizzaz but not make you crazy? Say hello to bunting!
What Occasion is the DIY Printable Party Bunting for Summer For?
Since there are purposefully no messages written on these flags, you can use this bunting for any occasion! From something a little bit fancy like a backyard wedding to a just because it's Saturday and we made it through the week backyard supper and everything in between!
Remember with this design you can make as many strands of bunting as you need for personal use.
I hope that you will enjoy these and that they will be a blessing to you and whomever you give them to. Make sure you check out the other designs in the Summer Blooms collection.
If you haven't seen details about the new CEL Craft Club you can read all about it here. And please share the news with your friends so they can join and we can all craft together.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
SUPPLIES TO MAKE THIS DIY PRINTABLE PARTY BUNTING FOR SUMMER:
- Card stock (Letter size)
- Summer Blooms Printable Bunting PDFs – Link below for members or get it here in my shop.
- Adobe Reader
- Color Printer
- Sharp scissors
- A Bone-Folder like this or a scoring board like this can be helpful.
- Ribbon or Twine
- Hot glue gun or a stapler
WANT TO REMEMBER THIS DIY PRINTABLE PARTY BUNTING FOR LATER? SAVE IT TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD
How to make the Summer Blooms DIY Printable Party Bunting:
Steps to make your own using PDF:
- Gather your supplies. It's so much easier to craft when you've got everything right there, ready to go.
- Download the PDF Files (see link below for members).
- Print the designs on cardstock.
- Cut the bunting out. Sharp scissors are critical for making this go more smoothly.
- Use your bone folder to bend and score the top edge of the bunting.
- Attach to ribbon or twine for hanging. You can use glue or staples.
- You are ready to hang your bunting!
Get Your Files